Accept our invitation and explore the Faroe Islands. Venture with the last Viking, ponder personal reflections through the Islands’ stark reality, and understand the what being Faroese really means. Traverse the complex territory of whale hunting, and step into the world’s most isolated restaurant or chat with the last bird hunter of the country. This is not just a travel magazine – it’s an exploration of places through intimate, untold stories. Order your copy today and discover the Faroe Islands like never before.
Inside the magazine
– 7 enchanting narratives unveiling the Islands’ heart and soul
– Collaborative work of 15+ designers, illustrators photographers, and writers
– A total of 174 pages filled with captivating visuals and compelling tales
– Crafted as a coffee-table adornment, an aesthetically pleasing keepsake
– our own invitation for you to dive into the world of the Faroe Islands and experience the location through its inhabitants